Learning Experience

This blog is to share my experience about different things. Experience in study,with family, in job and more other in life.

 

August 14, 2006

Oh God ! I was almost fainted

This is one of my experience in marriage life. It was very drametic situation. I came from office and washing my face. My wife came to give me towel and she saw red mark on my neck. It was a mark like lipstic, very dark and eye catching. She asked me how did I get this lipstic mark on my neck as she had not applied lipstic on that day.

I was surpriced to see that it was really looking like lipstic on my neck but I couldn't remember that how did that happen? I was in surprised with fear that, even I didn't do anything wrong how will I explain that to her. For a minute my brain stopped working. Then suddenly she reminded that it was her sindur's mark. There was sindur on her forhead and when she huged me, it was sticked on my neck. I felt like thank to God,else what would have happened that I can't imagine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home