Learning Experience

This blog is to share my experience about different things. Experience in study,with family, in job and more other in life.

 

January 25, 2007

Whom will you marry.

"Whom do you marry? The person who loves you or the person whom you love"- asked jury to miss India.

She thought for a while and then calmly replied-" I have spent half of my life with my parents who loves me,now I would like to spend rest of the half life with the person whom I love".

The answer was very good and she even won the title but It gave me a thought. Will you really marry a person whom you love? Can you get same level of respect from that person who may or may not be loving you ?


There can be lot more debate on that.... do visit again, I will put some more thoughts in some days.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger wdporter said...

Not sure if I can relate to the question. At first when I saw the title, and the mention of India, I thought it might be about arranged marriages vs. "love" marriages. If it's a "love" relationship why should you have to choose their loving you or your loving them?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger wdporter said...

by the way, thanks for stopping by, I'm going to link you as an "Indian Blog"

Make it a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home